December 01, 2007

Paying the Bills


So I had this sweet standing desk made for like $50. It's right next to the window of my condo in the high rise, and it's everything I ever wanted in an office space. Last summer I took on a job with Vertical Media running their hosting division. Between that and working with some clients consulting in Jackson, I've got the mix down pretty good. About 4 hours total; 2 morning and 2 in the evening, with my entire days free to do whatever my little heart desires.

The internet connection this year is easily twice as fast as last year. Same phone number, 307-739-8680 and it rings right into my room here. I still think that is pretty wild.
Anyways I'm working on websites like a banshee, so if you have any updates or web work you need done, I'm your guy.

No comments: