December 26, 2008

The 101st Use for the Internet


As annoying as I find the Blue Mountain cards you get for every little occasion, I was actually charmed (at least temporarily) by the new (to me) animated cards that you get to put your face on the card and they animate. Even more so when I found out that you can put not only your face on there, but the face of your loved ones. To top it off you can pick the worst photos of your loved ones that they have ever taken and put them in there without their consent (and then post it on the internet). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is HILARIOUS.

Grant & Robin's Travels said...

Hey Josh! I just checked out your NZ photos - looks like you had a great time as well - glad you enjoyed the sounds and glaciers! Looks like you had great Mt Cook views too! cheers -grant